100 word Challenge – Week #30

glitter logo - http://www.sparklee.com

You had a little hint last week about our next exciting visitor and I can now tell you that Tim and Moby from Brain Pop will be setting the prompt next week! Make sure you don’t miss out on a very special animation just for 100WC! 

Sign up to follow this blog and our Twitter and Face Book sites. Click HERE to see the buttons! 

Once again you have done brilliantly with your entries and those 5 words from last week! As there are so many wonderful pieces to share, the team from Lend Me Your Literacy is setting up a page for us to showcase even more pieces. More on that next week!

********** WEEK #29 SHOWCASE **********

Jonny in Yr.6 at Brundall School

Owen in Yr.5 at Our Lady of the Rosary, Kellyville

Netta in Yr.4 via SJB Teaching from Drayton Park

Aaron in Ash Class Yr.5  at Greenfields Primary

Emilia in Yr.6 at St Therese, Torquay, Australia

Ellie in Yr 4, St Andrews Yetminster

Lily in Yr.4 at High Lawn Primary

********************

To get you ready for the excitement of next week, you have part of a sentence for this weeks prompt. It is:

… now what do I need…

DO MAKE SURE YOU VISIT OTHER SCHOOLS. IT IS REALLY IMPORTANT TO SUPPORT EACH OTHER!

The link will close on the 15th May. If you are new here, please read How to Enter the Challenges’ as that is where all the information is.

0 thoughts on “100 word Challenge – Week #30

1. This comment is for number 3 as I cannot access the comment form.

Thank you Riley for writing this for the 100WC. It made me smile as I have written a similar one for the 100 word challenge for grown ups! Yours is the first children’s one I have read that took that approach. Well done. I hope to read more of your 100WC entries :O)

2. This comment is for number 37 as the comment form will not accept my comment.
    Hi Richard, well done for taking part in the 100WC. I like the way you wrote yours as though it was a TV or radio broadcast. It remiinded my of Bear Grylls. You gave some interesting survival tips.