Contact 100WC

Use this form to contact 100 Word Challenge NOT to post your entries :-)

• This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

16 thoughts on “Contact 100WC

1. Pingback: End of Year Report! | 100 WORD CHALLENGE

2. Hi, We have 3 classes that would like to try out the 100wc but we currently have no blog URL! Is there anyway you could help us out so we can join?

Many thanks

Sarah Jowitt

3. Just wondering how to participate the Live session. Also wondering about submitting audio versions. I think my students would LOVE this! You guys are doing an amazing job! We are loving this!

G.Toivonen

4. We are hoping to join your challenge, however as we are doing this as a class project we have created a blog for all the responses to each week’s topic,our students will then respond to each topic via the comments, this will enable them to all post, will this be okay? Really hoping to jump on board. Our class blog http://year10ext100wc.blogspot.com.au/

5. Hi there,

You left a message on our school blog – Chesswood.primaryblogger.co.uk it would be great to hear from you

Regards

Beth

6. Hi, I just found out about this from a colleague in Australia (met via twitter) and I would like to sign my classes up – do they have to post weekly or can we do every other week depending on our other course work?

• If you set yourself up with a Primary Blogger account you’ll have no probs. We shouldn’t need to but it saves lots of frustrations!

7. Hi. Thomas from Wilbarston Primary was wondering if he could have a badge for being chosen for the showcase for holiday prompt #1. Many thanks.

8. Hi I was wondering if I could have a special showcase badge for my blog for the holiday prompt number 2.
    Thanks
    Jack

9. Jaden from Waikanae Primary school, New Zealand was wondering if he could have a badge for being chosen for the showcase for holiday prompt #3.
    Many thanks

10. Erin and Ella from St. Aloysius School in Pottstown would both love badges for their week 6 showcase posts. They are very excited. Thank you for putting a spark into my students regarding writing. They all love the 100 Word challenge. Thanks again.