100 Word Challenge – Week #25

glitter - http://www.sparklee.com

We are so excited to announce that the prompt for 25th April is going to be provided by the Night Zoo Keeper! I know lots of schools in the UK are already doing some amazing work with him so I can’t wait to see what he will ask us to write about!

Well done everyone who tackled the individual words. I think that is the most difficult of all prompts to do. Here are some that tyou should go and look at again!

********** WEEK #24 SHOWCASE **********

Hannah in Yr.6 at Brunswick House

Lili in Yr.6 at Cragside Primary

Ella in Yr.3 at The Deans Primary

Alfie in Yr.3/4 at Richard Heathcote Primary

********************

Now for this week’s prompt I have decided to get you working on your conversational writing. I want you to have a go using speech in your pieces. It doesn’t have to be very much but the prompt will help. It is:

…..??? asked ‘How can I help you?’… 

The question marks are where you should put the name of whoever is speaking. This prompt was suggested by Diethild who is a member of Team100WC. She lives in Mexico and is really very keen to see what you all come up with this week!

Don’t forget you can only use 100 more words making a total of 107. Do make sure you visit other schools to leave comments. You could sign up to ‘Blogadopt’ to help with this. Also make sure you have left your class details on the Sign Up form if you haven’t already done so!

If this is all very confusing, read ‘How to Join 100WC’ for some help. Get in touch if you have any questions.

The link will stay open until 28th March. Next week’s link will go over the Easter holidays so you’ll have plenty of time to complete it!