100 Word Challenge – Week#2

Note for teachers:

• Please make sure that your comments box is open to anyone to comment. We had several that needed passwords
  • Please make sure that you check you are posting on the right word challenge. Last week we had several posted on 5 Sentence Challenge.
  • Please indicate year group of writer and location of school

Well done everyone for the great response to the first week of 100 Word Challenge! We had some amazing pieces posted. Thank you for visiting each others work. Do keep it up and visit other classes this week.

Each week we will showcase a few posts. These are not necessarily THE best but had something about them that Team100WC liked!

********** WEEK #1 SHOWCASE **********

Josiah Yr.6 St Andrews, Adelaide, Australia

Saoirse 5th grade St Jospeh’s Primary, Galway

Matt Class 7B St Andrews, Walkerville, Australia

Emma Yr.5 Woodlands School, Bradwell, Norfolk

Kelsie Brundall Primary, Brundall, Norfolk

Vicky, Nikolaevsk Elementary School, Alaska

********************

Please look carefully at the prompt. What do you notice? It does not have a capital letter so you can put it anywhere in your work. It does not have to go at the beginning!

… we were just sitting down for dinner when…

You have 100 words to add to these 8 to make a creative piece of writing. If you are unsure about anything please click the tabs at the top of the page or you can leave a comment below and I will get back to you as soon as possible. The link will close at 9pm on Tuesday 25th September

Let’s get writing!

One thought on “100 Word Challenge – Week#2

1. I don’t see the “Click here to enter” link… am I missing something? I want my kids to be able to share their writing, but for some reason, I don’t have this link on my computer to be able to share. I have signed up my class already to enter the challenges, so I am not sure what else I could do? Help!