100 Word Challenge – Week #29

IMPORTANT NOTICE!

The Showcase for this week will be a separate post later in the week. This is to allow ALL schools to be considered. Please make sure you FOLLOW this blog (see right hand side bar HERE) so that you don’t miss it! 

COMING SOON!

I’m really excited to tell you that Tim and Moby from Brain Pop will be visiting soon and setting the prompt! Yet another reason to make sure you FOLLOW the blog! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After all the excitement of the Night Keeper Zoo’s visit, we are going to calm things down a bit! Here are five words that you must include in your 100 words this week. They are:

… Marvellous  Castle  Flew  Noisily  Pink …

So that means you have 105 words to use in a creative piece of writing. Try to highlight the words so that your readers can see them easily.

If you are new here and a bit confused do read ‘How To Enter 100WC’ for more details. Do get in touch if you still have questions!

DON’T FORGET TO VISIT OTHER ENTRIES!!

TO ENTER SCROLL DOWN BELOW THE LIST OF ENTRIES!

0 thoughts on “100 Word Challenge – Week #29

1. I really enjoyed everybody’s story’s. They were all very creative. It must be hard to write a story that has to have the sentence, marvelous castle flew noisly pink, in it.