Well, we have come to the end of a very different year. Thank you all for all the support you have given 100 Word Challenge and I hope to see you all in 2021.
do you use a Seesaw blog for your posts? Lots of accounts have not been set up to allow comments from people outside your school. This is what you must do:
- Go to settings- it’s the Spanner on the top right-hand corner.
- Class Settings comes up.
- Scroll down to Class Blog.
- Click on Blog Settings
- Click on Enable Comments on Class Blog
You can find the showcase for Weeek#13 HERE
Our last prompt of the year is a little different. You are going to do all the work!
- Choose a word that describes what 2020 has been like for you
- Choose a word that represents what your hopes are for 2021
- Write a piece of 100 words with both words in it
I’m really looking forward to reading these that will link the past with the future.
The form will close on 19th December 2020 at 23.45 UK time (I know you will have started your holidays but know that some of you work on 100WC right up to the last bell!)