Team 100WC – Comment on Writing

Having an audience for their work is having a huge impact on the standard of the writing by children who take part in 100 Word Challenge. This audience comes via the comments that are left on their posts.

In order to organise a guaranteed set of comments, Team100WC has been formed. This is a group of adults from across the world who have volunteered to comment on each post on a given set of entries. They follow a set of guidelines so that we can maintain the quality of comments but they also add their own spin on them. They are moderated to ensure that they are appropriate.

There is no charge for taking part in the challenges but in order to maintain the audience, any school taking part must provide at least one volunteer to join Team 100 or Team 5SC ( the equivalent team for 5 Sentence Challenge). It does not have to be the class teacher, in fact, it is better for it not to be, so do think about other staff members, parents, family, local businesses – the sky is the limit and the more you can find the better!

If you would like to be part of Team100WC do fill out the form HERE. This will put you on the mailing list for the newsletter.

If you have any other questions just contact [email protected]

To leave your comments, all you need to do is follow these instructions:

1. Visit 100wc.net

2. Click on a blue hyper link

3.  Post your comment

START COMMENTING NOW

If you find an entry that really impresses you, send me the details and I’ll pop them on the Showcase!