Note for Teachers:
- Please check that your comments box allows anyone to comment. Team100wc couldn’t get into some of the posts
- Please link the URL of the post NOT the blog
- Please make sure you visit other posts.
- Please use the prompt that is given.
- If you put the badge code at the bottom of this post into your blogs, all the children have to do it click it to go straight to the latest prompt!
Welcome to the schools in Wales who join us this week. Please complete a Sign Up form! If you would like to see a version in Welsh please pop along to 100wcCymru! Well we still had lots of entries even though our friends in Australia are on holiday! Well done everyone! Here are the showcase pieces for Week #2:
**********WEEK #2 SHOWCASE **********
4/ 71/ 157 / 44 / 352
This week we are using a different type of prompt. You will have 5 words to use in your writing. They can be anywhere in the piece and in any order but you have to use them all! That means you have 105 words this week. The words are:-
If this is your first vist please look at all the tabs at the top of the page to find out what to do. If you are still a little confused, leave a comment or tweet me @theheadsoffice.
Here is the code for the badge. If you copy it then add it to your side bars using HTML it should work!:
<a href=”https://100wc.net//tag/100wc”><img id=”blogsy-1348609477714.9102″ src=” https://100wc.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/100WCthumb.jpg” alt=”” width=”100″ height=”100″ /></a>
The link will stay open until 9pm Oct 2nd