Week#1 ’18

It’s so good to see you here!

Welcome back those of you who have been on holiday. We missed you!

While you’ve been away, lots of exciting things have been happening which you will see over the next few weeks.

Do you tweet?

As you know I use twiutter a great deal for promoting the challenge. We have now set up #100wcCHAT which is a chance for folks interested in all aspects of writing and creativity to chat together. It starts at 9pm UK time on Wednesdays so do come and join us. don’t forget the tag #100wcCHAT

Showcase reminder

Now that we are all back, the showcase will be published on the following Thursday to the prompt. So Week#1 ’18 showcase will be published on 21st September.

There were some suggestions from the August prompts and here they are:

Esther in 6th Class at St Molaga’s School, Balbriggan, Ireland

Charlie in Yr.6 at Westwood with Iford Primary, Wilts, UK

Estella in Moonee Ponds School, Australia

Mercedes in 6th class at St Molaga’s School, Dublin, Ireland

Congratulations and don’t forget to claim your certificate and blog badge!

Comments from Team 100

Over the summer, Team 100 has grown but we still need lots more people to join in. The commitment is 5 posts each week. If you know anyone who could spare 20 minutes each week, please get them to fill out the form HERE

Latest prompt

This year there will be a variety of prompts as before but in the things to consider, there may be suggestions of elements of grammar you might like to use. These are only suggestions! As always, you can write about anything that the prompt brings to mind.

We start this year with:

…so, what lies ahead of…

Things to consider:

• When was this happening?
  • Is this referring to a time, place or activity?
  • Good punctuation with full stops and capital letters

The form will close at 23.45 UK time on 16th September

Sorry, you need to log in to enter the 100 Word Challenge. Login at https://100wc.net/wp-login.php or sign up at https://100wc.net/signup-2015/.

[gravityview id=”20771″ page_size=”100″ lightbox=”0″ user_edit=”1″ user_delete=”1″ sort_columns=”1″]