Week #28 (19)

Welcome back from the Spring / Easter break. We have lots of great prompts for you to get your teeth into for the next few weeks!

Showcase for Week#27

As we only had a few nominations, I thought it would be great to share them here rather than have a separate page:

Andy in Yr.7 at Saucedo Scholastic Academy, Chicago, IL, US

Bridie in Yr.5 at GES, Guilderland, NY, US

Jonas in Yr.5 at Ponsonby Primary School, Auckland, NZ

Matthew in Grade 5 at Elementary School, USA

Maritzha in Yr.7 at Maria Saucedo, Chicago, IL, US

Latest prompt

We are going to another planet far, far away this week!

Sorry, you need to log in to enter the 100 Word Challenge. Login at https://100wc.net/wp-login.php or sign up at https://100wc.net/signup-2015/.

[gravityview id=”22892″ page_size=”500″ lightbox=”0″ user_edit=”1″ unapprove_edit=”1″ sort_field=”date_created” sort_columns=”1″]

6 thoughts on “Week #28 (19)

1. Hello there. We have a Seesaw account with a blog attached to it. I am not sure how to get my students to post URLs for individual blogposts. Do I need to make another blog?

• Once they have submitted and you have approved their writing on Seesaw, if they go to the blog and click on their journal (on the right-hand side), their posts will show up. If they double click on their writing for that week, then the URL will be unique to them.
      Does that make sense??
      Fiona

• Thank you Fiona, we will give it a whirl. Ngā mihi…Jane

• So, I have managed to upload Olly’s writing on here via Seesaw, but when my friend tried to leave a comment on his work, they were unable to get past the CAPTCHA. Can anyone help please?

• You need to set your settings to allow ‘All’ to comment.

2. Once they have submitted and you have approved their writing on Seesaw, if they go to the blog and click on their journal (on the right-hand side), their posts will show up. If they double click on their writing for that week, then the URL will be unique to them.
    Does that make sense??
    Fiona