Sign Up Form 2013/14

This form is to provide contact details only. Once you have completed it, get entering!
  • This email will be public on the blog. Please take care when entering details as this is used to contact you.
  • Please make sure you leave a location so that we know where in the world you are.
  • This should match the details on the posts you link.
  • This is the address at the top of the blog eg: fredsmith.someblog.com
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

33 thoughts on “Sign Up Form 2013/14

1. Way and above everything we did in our 5th class in St Joseph’s Primary School in Kinvara, Galway, Ireland in 2012 / 2013 100 word challenge was the best. The class looked forward every week to the new prompt and most especially they waited with great anticipation for the showcase and we were lucky – we had lots of showcases as the year went on and the writing just got better and better. A most amazing experience which boosted some children’s self esteem so much, gave a platform to others for their exceptional creativity and overall gave the class a regular opportunity to just write! THANK YOU for a great year with 100 word challenge and we’re looking forward to next September already.
    msokeeffesclass

2. this has been the first year with 100 word challenge. The children have loved it, especially the boys, turned some into avid writers! New blogsite will be up and running by October half term, do I have to resubmit a form?

3. Thank you so much for creating a wonderful space and interesting and inspirational prompts to get our children writing – they love it! Has really benefited my class and our school. Love seeing reluctant writers going off and writing independently and spontaneously! They value the feedback from the 100wc team, and love giving others positive feedback and getting ideas from other writers their age!

4. The 100 Word Challenge made positive impact on children in my school generally. We have made effort to get a set of computer for each class so that the challenge of posting each class’ blog can be overcome in the next academic session.
    Thumbs up for 100 we.

5. We loved the 100WC this year after we were introduced to it by a fellow Aussie teacher. Can’t wait to get back into it after a holiday break these past few weeks. Thanks so much for providing this site and a massive thank you to all those who volunteer their time to read and post comments on student work. I know my students LOVED having strangers from around the world comment on their writing!

6. Hi, I can’t see the form to sign up – details are as follows Bradwell Junior School, Derbyshire, Year 5/6 (about 27 children – I’m not sure haven’t counted!) blog address is http://bjs2.primaryblogger.co.uk/ – If there’s anything else I’ve missed out let me know :-) Can’t wait to 100WC again. The children loved it last year.

7. This is a terrific challenge. I did a trial with one of your holiday challenges just to see how the children would cope – they loved it! I can’t wait for som more challenges along the way.

8. I was playing football with my friends Rajan and Arjan, when the ball went flying over the big fence and into the neighbors garden.We tried to climb the fence and eventually got to the top.When we perched over, we saw this frightening piece of art. It was a huge plant pot with big scary yellow eyes that seemed to be watching us. It had countless upside legs sticking out the top as if they were hair and big red lips. The expression on the sculpture looked angry. We got such a fright that we slid back down the fence and ran from it.

9. Hi,

I have signed up for the 5 sentence challenge and given the blog address. How does this work? Does it get posted to the blog automatically or do I need to post it? If so, where do I find the 5 sentence challenge? Also do the chn get a reply if the tag the blog 5sentencechallenge?

Thanks!