Week#23

URGENT MESSAGE:

Team100 is still not able to access many comment boxes. Please check your systems and make sure you have unticked the box in your dashboards that say commentors need to log in. It is not fair to the children that they are missing comments and it is taking AGES to try to track you down to tell you!

Over the next few weeks, we will be having some different types of prompts. The first will be in support of some work being done in Africa and then we will have a prompt from Springboard Stories so do make sure you follow this blog and not miss anything!

If you missed the brilliant showcase from #Week21 it is HERE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The prompt this week is a selection of words that you have to include in your writing. They can go anywhere and in any order. They are:

… Bath Mysterious Orange Cat Separated….

Try to highlight them in some way so that your readers can spot them! Do go and visit other schools entries. We all find comments so useful to making our work better.

If you are new here please complete a Sign Up Form so that I have your details. Read through the tabs at the top so that you know what to do. If you are still stuck, leave me a note in the comments or tweet me @theheadsoffice

The link will close at 9pm (GMT) 16th March

ADVANCED NOTICE: 100WC will be taking a break for Easter. There will be prompt on 24th March with the next one being 14th April.

2 thoughts on “Week#23

1. I’m struggling to find the link to enter the challenge. Please could you point me in the right direction.

Thanks

2. Hi!!!!!
    Can someone please help me as I am new and cannot work out how to submit the entry I have written?